The Alpaca Coalition of America is a non-profit organization representing the interests of U.S. alpaca producers. Its goal is to provide a foundation for a profitable and sustainable American alpaca industry by supporting the development of strong markets for alpaca fiber and other alpaca products; advancing the science of alpaca husbandry through investments in research and education; and promoting the development of strong, mutually beneficial connections between the alpaca industry and other livestock, fiber, and manufacturing sectors.
THINGS TO WATCH FROM ACOA
The Alpaca Coalition of America has many projects in the pipeline, including:
- 2016 National Fleece Collection – click here for info
- Results from Alpaca Leather Testing and more news about the development of the leather market
- Launch of the Document Library
- New husbandry research projects
- A fiber collection event calendar and an extensive list of fiber purchasing companies